Saturday 9 May 2015

One Step



I just kept remind myself that its okay not to be perfect
BECAUSE 
people still lookin for our mistakes.

I choose one step to be better not to show to others
But 
its my choice.

Im not the perfect girl enough 
Since i realize that i was wrong.

Turnin back and lookin for a best way
I start to wear hijab
it might be hard 
but i will improve it slowly

I dont know why people always look at me
hmm
please dont judge me 
because
i want to be better too

Its not too late for me to change right?
to those who always encourage me 
Im really appreciate
always pray for the best for me

Yess i admit that its was difficult
from being a free hair to 
wearing hijab

But
I believe it did make me into a better person
i dont know how much better
but definitely it's different now.

I start to learn how to use shawl
because it quite easy than bawal.

DONT LET YOUR PAST
STEAL YOUR FUTURE.






No comments:

Post a Comment