Sunday 1 March 2015

ME

I enjoy being me. Being who I am is something no other person can be.

Wondering who I am ?


I'm just an ordinary person that can never be perfect.

My name is Hairunnisa binti Harmin. I was born on December, 3, 1995 and I'm the youngest of the four siblings. People thought that being the youngest will definitely being pampared by the family members...but not in my case. I rather choose my own path and make my own decision.  

KAJANG. The place where I grown up for the entire 20 years life. Most of the teenagers travelling to the different places through out their life for studies purpose. And once again, not in my case. I studied in Kajang, Selangor. And further my studies at SEMAC, Matriculation College which located in Selangor.. And now, here I am at UKM which once again located in Selangor. Most people assumed that I'm not independent enough to travel far away from my hometown. Hey, COME ON!! I just got lucky to still be around my family.

When talking about ME, myself, I would says that I'm a short-tempered girl. Even though I had short-tempered, I have a warm heart. Personally, I would rather said that I'm a nice, sweet and loveable girl who love cats so much.  If people mess with me, I prefer to understand theirs situation rather than hold grudge on them.

TALKING ABOUT INTEREST? Of course window shopping, OR perhaps 'GOSSIPING'. Well, you know "girl stuff". If I'm not in window shopping mood, I would prefer to lock myself in my precious room. Not to kill myself or dying inside. It's just 'ISLAND' myself from my mom and watch my favourite korean drama. Actually it's good for releasing stress's therapy.

That's ALL introduction about ME.

DON'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE ME.
AFTER ALL, 
YOU ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment